Built to Last! Horizon 11 Series tables are all built the same way – ruggedly! Frames are 3”, J-section, 18 and/or 16-gauge steel (depending on the table size) and legs are 1¼” square 16-gauge. Legs are attached to the frame by a single vibration proof bolt that connects to a matching 3/16” thick plate steel corner and leg bracket.
- Table tops are 5/8” thick, medium density fibreboard core covered with heat & scratch resistant high pressure laminate.
- All tops are machined, sanded and finished with synthetic resin, producing a tamper-proof, durable and attractive edge.
- Fixed table heights range from 16” to 30”
- Height-adjustable also available
- Optional Plywood Core is available… Recommended for excessively humid environments.
All Horizon steel tables feature a thick, 3″ J-frame support structure. Legs become an integral part of this frame with a vibration-proof bolt connecting through 3 layers of heavy gauge steel.
Horizon 11 Series Trapezoid Table
The 11-4222 is designed to comfortably seat 1 senior student, or 2 junior students. The 11-6333 seats up to 3, and the 11-9444 model up to 6. The Trap tables can be pulled together in a variety of ways to form creative and functional group work spaces.
This product is GREENGUARD certified. Click the logo below for certification information.